Sunday, October 9, 2011

Simple Sunday, one

I'm starting a new feature here at This Time Around. It's called Simple Sunday.

My intention for this is to encourage you (and me) to make scrapbook pages of simple things, using a simple layout. One of my biggest handicaps with scrapbooking is that I can make a layout and look at it for months and months and months before I commit to it and glue anything down. This leaves stories untold and projects unfinished. 

With this feature I hope to print a picture and make a layout within the week.

The other aspect of Simple Sunday includes scrapbooking something simple. This is in an effort to notice the little things in life and make a note of them. Sure, scrapbooking vacations, birthdays, etc is fun and necessary, I do believe the little things deserve a layout too; a conversation, a lunch, a date night. 

So without further delay, here's my layout for this week's Simple Sunday. I used a starting point from Shimelle

I would love if you played along too. Link up in the comments!

No comments: