Thursday, July 30, 2009

Playlist

I am so connected to my music when I work out. If I get to the gym and have forgotten my mp3 player, I leave, seriously. I just can't get motivated without music.

Here is the playlist I have used the last couple of weeks in my cycling class. I really love it. There are some super upbeat songs and some more mellow ones. The best part is that there is a crazy fast song about 40 minutes in to get you reved up for the last 15 minutes of your workout.

enjoy!

1. Fireflies- Owl City

2. Louie-Ida Maria

3. Such Great Heights- The Postal Service

4. Calabria 2008 (Feat. MIMS and Natasja)-Enur

5. Are You That Somebody-Aaliyah

6. I Know You Want Me-Pitbull

7. White Light- Gorillaz

8. Fire Burning- Sean Kingston

9. Son's Gonna Rise-Citizen Cope

10. Gone Daddy Gone-Gnarls Barkley

11. Clark Gable- The Postal Service

12. Oh My God- Ida Maria

13. Untouched-The Veronicas

14. Heart of a Champion- Nelly

15. Ooh- Scissor Sisters

No comments: