Saturday, October 8, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 8: A Bad Habit


A bad habit of mine: My daily nap.

I wake up pretty early some days. For example, today I woke up at 4am. It's crazy, I know! Today I didn't need to be up at any time for any reason. I have dinner plans at 7:30 pm and that's all that was on my agenda for the day.

Still, at 4am, I was up and ready for the day.

This is how most days look.

I am up by about 7am AT THE LATEST and then around 2:00 I start to think about going back to sleep. Some days it happens, and some days it doesn't.

Of course, to most, my naps seem justified. However, they're such a habit that my body feels like it needs a nap whether I slept enough the night before or not. Also, my body loves 2 hour naps. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I'd like to think that if I didn't take a nap everyday, I could get so much done. I could try new recipes, finally start Crochet School, knit more, paint something, read a book, the list goes on!

But, alas, I'm a napper.

Go visit Kate's blog to learn more about her. She's participating in the photo challenge too.

1 comment:

ie said...

Doctors agree, a daily nap is a good thing.