Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Almost Halfway There

So I made it my 2012 goal to get this house more organized and more aesthetically pleasing. I would love to give our bedroom a more put together look with a headboard and perhaps some pictures on the walls.

So far though, I have begun to tackle our office/craft space.

I have several small tables put together that serve as my work space, but I usually end up sprawled out on the floor so that I can really spread out. I am in the process of looking on craigslist for a desk/table that would be more appropriate for this space.

I'm happy to report that this weekend I bought a ClosetMaid cube organizer for my fabric and yarn stash. It has made a world of difference in there already. I'm all about efficient storage and I think this piece represents that. Everything has a spot and it looks really cute too.

I'm not finished in there yet, but it feels good to get started.


Looks good, right?

No comments: