Saturday, April 24, 2010

Double Doozie....can you handle it?

Can you?

The past 3-4 weeks I have challenged myself with the ultimate of workouts.

Hold on to your hats...here comes the big reveal:

Saturday morning

Pilates from 9-10 at Scott Fitness 3.0 and then

Project Poolside from 10-11 at Scott Fitness 2.0

It is a challenging workout. I'll tell you that.

A complete total body challenge:

At Pilates the core is challenged for sure. In Poolside, the instructor loves (I mean loves) lunges, squats, and all things legs. She is also hard on the shoulders and makes your buns burn towards the end of class. wowie!

Please come with me.
I have talked only one friend into the challenge and she pushes through like a champ. Leaving the 2 hours of her workout with a smile on her face and sweat on her brow...and feeling tough the rest of the day.







I know I do. I feel strong and healthy.

If you want results you have to change your routine and you have to challenge yourself.
So come with me!

What are you waiting for?

(image from weheartit.com)

No comments: