Thursday, July 29, 2010

delicious!!


Well I have been making this delicious veggie wrap for the past 2 weeks and I feel like I have found the secret to eating a salad for every meal for the rest of my life....wrap it up in a tortilla, people!

Let's start at the beginning....I had been going to The Filling Station http://www.fillingstationcoffee.com/ for their spinach wrap and then I was all like, "Hey! I can make this!!" and so I did....i my own way.


You start with a spinach tortilla and fill it with all the veggies you have on hand. Today I used spinach, zucchini, cucumber, tomatoes and broccoli. You just keep piling on the veggies and then today I added hummus and mustard. In the past I added a little herb cream cheese....laughing cow cheese is also a good idea....but mustard is the key! You need mustard! I love mustard so adding it really makes this the most delicious wrap and really reduces the need for any other sauce or dressing....thereby reducing the calories.

yum.

So then you wrap it up and enjoy!

If you like, you could probably add some meat to the whole thing....I haven't yet, but I might.

Any other variations you can think of?

No comments: