Thursday, July 22, 2010

I finally did it!!

I hired a personal trainer.....do you know why?
Because I love personal trainers.

They serve a great purpose....they push you to your limits, harder than you would ever push yourself, they are scheduled according to your schedule, not like trying to make a class where you either make it or you don't....they have new and exciting ideas for workouts that you may not have thought of....they ask you if you've been doing your cardio....

At first I felt embarrassed because I wanted to hire a trainer. Like as a trainer I should be able to do that kind of stuff myself....but I couldn't just be accountable to me...I wanted somebody else in on it too.

So I inquired at the YMCA....which ended up blowing my cover by the way.... (i work out at the YMCA because nobody knows me there...nobody bothers me, nobody asks questions, nobody questions my workouts, nobody knows I am a trainer...until now).

Angela trained me on Wednesday and she was so HARD! I hated a lot of it but loved it at the end. It was so hard. We did a lot of stuff I've never done before....she made my muscles burn and it was great.

I am so happy I made that leap!

No comments: