Saturday, January 9, 2010

So Far So Good

Well making it to Saturday Pilates has been a success two weeks in a row.

Last week I was joined by 3 of my clients and today....I had 2 friends in class.

I hope more of you start coming.

The class is oh so challenging but very doable.
The instructor does a great job of providing modifications and also telling the class how many reps are left of a certain exercise.
Personally, knowing that I only have 5 more of something makes me push to the end rather than give up. It's a great motivator.

Last week my back and arms and shoulders and abs and hips/buns were sore. This week I am anticipating the same. I am no pro at this class so knowing I have improvements to make and poses I would like to do better is encouraging and has me wanting to go back every week.

Next week it's the same deal.

Scott Fitness 3.0
2020 Washington
Saturday morning at 9am.

I would love to see you there.

No comments: