Friday, January 1, 2010

Of Course

Well....It's January 1.

Of course we'll be talking about New Year's Resolutions.

Have you made yours yet?

Here are some of mine:

1. Attend more classes at Scott Fitness with my clients so we can all incorporate new activities into our routine. (This Saturday, we're meeting at a Pilates class at SF 3.0. Won't you join us?)

2. Stop using plastic bags. I am pretty good at this one already, but have forgotten my reusable bag a few times...I will try to forget no more!

3. Drink more water. Always.

4. Do at least 30 minutes of exercise EVERYDAY. I do take one to two days off a week...but with my new Roku box (I'll explain later), there is no reason to not do something.

5. Blog more. aha!

That's the list for now. If you are like me, then your list is constantly changing and growing as the year progresses.

Here's to a happy and healthy 2010!

No comments: