Saturday, September 24, 2011

Too Much?

I am no stranger to the decorative pillow.
I recently bought a couple new ones. Ones that I thought would add some color to the room and be more comfortable to lay on.

For the following photos, please pay no mind to the couch. I know it's ugly.
Moving on....


Here's what was going on before:


Two drab pillows that kind of blended into the color of the couch. Also, not very comfortable to sleep on...but pretty.

Next:

2 new, beautiful, colorful pillows. Ohhhhh. Ahhhhhh.

Last: Zeb shows off his decorating skills:

A decorator he is not. A funny guy? He is.

I walked into the room to find this. A couch full of pillows! All the decorative pillows we have in the house, actually.

Now, this post was not about how I am an amazing interior designer, but rather about how I'm dating a comedian.

No comments: