Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Pages of Christmas Past

Zeb's mom gave me a small 8x8 scrapbook that documents Christmas year after year and I finally finished the pages from 2009 and 2010 just this weekend. It took too long to do them, I know this, but since I work mostly with 12x12 pages, the 8x8 are a bit of a challenge.

I thought I would share all of the pages up to this point, 2006 to 2010.
It's fun to see the change in my scrapbooking style and the way Zeb and I have changed as well.

We'll start with 2006. This is the very first Christmas Zeb and I spent together, and also one of my first (if not the first) scrapbook page I ever made. So, you don't get to see the whole page.

In 2007 we had just moved into our new home and bought a Christmas tree to decorate before we even unpacked. Check out the newest addition to our family that year.

Next, 2008.

In 2009, we visited the Magic Tree in Columbia, Missouri. This is a sight to see: a tree decorated with a ton of lights. It's so beautiful and one of my favorite things to do on Christmas.
For this page I got some help from Elle's Studio sketch of the week.

We get to Columbia, Missouri on Christmas Eve Day and that's when we help his mom decorate her tree for Christmas. Decorating the tree means wearing the Santa hats. Every year.
My goal this year is to have my page for Christmas 2011 finished before Christmas 2012. Do you think it can happen?

2 comments:

Kate H. said...

You can do it!! This is such a great tradition!

zeb said...

I think you can do it.