Sunday, November 13, 2011

Simple Sunday, six

This week I was thinking about making Simple Sunday be a page about the Paul Simon concert and then I reminded myself that the point of Simple Sunday was to document the little things in life. So Paul Simon will definitely get a page, just not on a Sunday.

For today's Simple Sunday I used the sketch from Elle's Studio again. 


I tucked a journaling card behind the picture that reads:

On Friday I woke up too early. Zeb was still awake, of course, so I cuddled up with him on the couch and finished watching Insidious with him. After the movie, I got my morning started on the computer and he started watching This is Spinal Tap. In the course of about two minutes he went from laughing loudly to snoring loudly.

Do you have a memory from this week that you want to remember? 

2 comments:

zeb said...

I really wish I'd made it through that whole movie. It was International Spinal Tap Day, 11-11-11.

Cheryl Birkey said...

At least you saw the part where he turned up the amp to 11.