Saturday, February 11, 2012

11 Things

I was tagged by Erin to play this game.... 

Here are the rules.

  1. You must post these rules.
  2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
  3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
  4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
  5. No tag backs and you legitimately have to tag 11 people.


11 Things about me!

1. I'm super cool. See above.
2. I love carbs! crackers, bread, the list goes on...
3. The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is make coffee.
4. I love mornings.
5. I get tired immediately after the sun goes down.
6. I love to nap.
7. I love and look forward to watching The Bachelor every week.
8. If we had cable I would do nothing but watch TV. fact.
9. If I could live an active, happy, bellyache free life eating nothing but chocolate and cinnamon rolls, I would do it. 
10. I hate being cold.
11. I'm cold all the time.

The Questions

1. If you won the lottery, what would you do?

I would pay off my friend's homes, buy people reliable vehicles, take everyone I know on an awesome trip and quit my job and travel. I can't fully understand what that amount of money could achieve, but I would like to do all those things and also never have to work again. 


2. Would you rather be a vampire, or werewolf? Why?

This is the most inappropriate question for me. I don't know/care about either. I guess a vampire. ?

3. Would you rather be AMAZINGLY smart, or AMAZINGLY beautiful? Why? (be honest!)
ugghhhh....I don't want to choose! I guess AMAZINGLY beautiful. It seems to me like you could be pretty isolated if you were AMAZINGLY smart. Am I right? Beautiful and popular! Who's coming with me?!

4. What is one skill you wish you had? Why?
I've always wanted to be more musically inclined. I wish, at a young age, I was put into band. I would have loved to be a band geek.  Why? Because it would make me cooler now. 

5. What is something you are proud of yourself for?
I'm proud of myself for being who I am. I don't try to be someone or something I'm not. I'm just a shy, introverted, crafty, homebody.

6. What is the most embarrassing thing to happen to you (that you’re willing to share)?
I can't think of anything, but I've always had this idea that on Halloween I want to tuck my skirt into my underwear in the back. it's not really a costume, just kind of funny. 

7. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
This is a tough one. After I left school, I had the opportunity to live anywhere I wanted to live, but the idea of that, though romantic, is also very isolating. Moving anywhere you want to live means being alone. I choose this place because I want to be near family and friends. Sometimes location doesn't matter....but I wouldn't mind if KC had a mountain or 2 to hike. 

8. Who is one of your favorite people? Why?
I think Zeb is pretty cool. One of the things that first attracted me to him was that he was a hugger, and a very loving, caring person. I still value that about him. He's also really funny, loves me unconditionally and can spot a typo a mile away. 

9. Telepathy or telekinesis? Why?
I think telekinesis would be cool and creepy, but telepathy seems to be more useful. Telepathy. 

10. If you had to live in a fantasy world from a TV show or book, what world would it be? Why?
I would like to live on any reality TV show. 

11. What is your dream job? Why?
I do love my current job, but I do dream about  being a famous scrapbook designer with products and papers named after me. How do you get to be one of those?



11 Questions for you!

1. Chocolate or vanilla?
2. What movie, that's currently in theaters, do you want to see?
3. What music (song or artist) motivates you? Why?
4. What's your favorite blog to read? Why?
5. What's your favorite thing to do in the winter? summer?
6. Do you workout? What's your favorite exercise?
7. What's your favorite thing to cook? Share the recipe!
8. What's your favorite food?
9. What's your favorite TV show? 
10. Which celebrity could you do without?
11. Do you think love and marriage go together like a horse and carriage?




Now, because I'm a rule breaker, I'm not going to tag anyone. Please play along if you would like and let me know in the comments that you played. Also, if you don't have a blog, but want to play, leave your answers in the comments section.

2 comments:

erin e flynn said...

yay! so glad you did this! we have a lot in common, mainly:
1. I'm super cool.
2. I love carbs! crackers, bread, the list goes on...
3. The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is make coffee.
6. I love to nap.
9. If I could live an active, happy, bellyache free life eating nothing but chocolate and cinnamon rolls, I would do it.
10. I hate being cold.
11. I'm cold all the time.

I'm going to answer you questions, you rule breaker! =P


1. Chocolate or vanilla?
Strawberry? Okay, so my friends and I have a rating system for sex--vanilla is bad, chocolate is good, and strawberry is awesome. So if you had strawberry ice cream last night, you had great sex!

2. What movie, that's currently in theaters, do you want to see?
I don't even know what's currently in theaters...

3. What music (song or artist) motivates you? Why?
Motivates me? I don't know... I listen to a lot of Lady Gaga when I'm jogging. lol Maybe I'm trying to run away from it.

4. What's your favorite blog to read? Why?
I don't have a favorite, I read so many blogs (250+ I have trouble keeping them straight...)

5. What's your favorite thing to do in the winter? summer?
Summer... maybe having a bonfire and hanging out outside at night with friends. Winter... curling up with Anthony in a warm house!

6. Do you workout? What's your favorite exercise?
I do. I don't know if I have a favorite. I like doing curls to make my biceps bigger? haha and squats for my butt! I actually really enjoy mountain climbers.

7. What's your favorite thing to cook? Share the recipe!
Anything delicious! Probably stir fry, which is just random veggies and chicken!

8. What's your favorite food?
Cheesecake. and coffee.

9. What's your favorite TV show?
Torchwood, maybe. I just watched Being Human which was really good. I also like things like House. I like a lot of TV... Jersey Shore makes me laugh.

10. Which celebrity could you do without?
All of them. I really don't care about any celebrity and wouldn't miss any of them. (I was going to answer Whitney Houston, but thought that was tacky)

11. Do you think love and marriage go together like a horse and carriage?
...Do horses and carriages go together anymore? haha, well, I don't think you can really have a good marriage without love, but I'm not married!

Cheryl Birkey said...

Thanks for playing....but I don't believe you about the mountain climbers. Nobody likes those.