Thursday, February 9, 2012

The "I'll Never do an Outfit Post" Outfit Post

I don't wear cute clothes. 
I don't like to spend money on clothes. 
I don't like to take the time to assemble outfits. 
I don't do my hair. 
I don't wear makeup.
I don't like to get dressed up for no reason. 
I don't know how to get dressed up.
I don't want to drive around the city looking for a cool spot to be photographed. 

These are things I do not care about. 
I have a lot of stretchy pants and a lot of hoodies and a lot of scarves and that is what I wear. 
Everyday.

...and with that, my outfit:

 

outfit details:
Scarf: Merona from Target
Hoodie: thrifted
Hair: freshly washed
Nails: unpainted
Face: freshly washed

5 comments:

erin e flynn said...

haha, you sound like me! but i'm too lazy to even bother taking photos... lol

Anonymous said...

what pretty eyes you have =)

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I've one a few outfit posts but honestly - I take online classes and I'm a server in a restaurant. If I'm not wearing my uniform at work, I'm in PJs at home. I don't wear cute clothes often enough to do outfit posts!

Cheryl Birkey said...

Interestingly enough, I've gotten two compliments on that scarf this week. Kinda crazy for a simple black and white scarf....It's probably due to how I styled it.

Unknown said...

Long story how I got into blogging and doing outfit posts...Anyhow, I wear a uniform every day, so wearing nice outfits is a treat for me when I do...and the clothes I have are actually inexpensive! Had to break out of wearing jeans and a tee all time for lots of grown up reasons...Sort of happens to you when you get to be my age (I think). I actually really love this post! -Jessica