Thursday, February 2, 2012

I didn't think of it, but I'm glad somebody did.

I always fish around in the depths of my purse to find my MP3 player. The other day, one of my workout buddies pulled hers out of a pouch she keeps in her purse, and then the lightbulb went off for me. So simple, but I never thought of doing it. Now, I know exactly where to find my MP3 player when it's time to workout.


....and if you're at all curious, my MP3 player is a Sony and was a gift from Zeb from many moons ago. It still works and I still love it, however the program to purchase songs and add songs is no longer available so I can't modify my play lists anymore, bummer. But, I tend to listen to the radio with it most of the time because I get to hear all the crappy/awesome/crappy pop songs I love without having to pay for them. Who can afford the skyrocketing price of a song these days anyway!? (sarcasm). I'm cheap.

....and the pouch is from one or two years ago when I took this awesome Home Ec Sewing E-Course.

3 comments:

katie said...

What a great idea! My ipod shuffle has a clip on the back, so I can just clip it to something. My earphones are always going crazy though! ;)

Taylor said...

that is very cute! great idea!
-found you through punkprojects

Batty said...

I recently discovered this too. So much easier than digging around in a bag xD

Songs are cheap but the idea of it adding up makes me think I'm wasting money when there's radio :D